Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Clubhouse Forum (907)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pot question

I have two 250k pots that I want to use for a tone and volume control. Does the rating on the pot have any bearing on the size of the cap t…

Started by Iggy

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Old Lowe

Don't know where to put this so I'mn putting it here Important to me and my family

PLease brothers and sisters I ask for prayers for my wife who is on kidney dialysis three times a week. She has been on it for three…

Started by Roger Morin

17 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Roger Martin

Chicago CBG Builders gathering in March. Who's in?!

If you think you'd be able to join us on the north side of Chicago in late March, let me know.  I'm looking at space and want to know how m…

Started by Diane in Chicago

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Stacy Puckett

Something That Worked Better For Me.

I am not fond of the job of putting in fret wire. Yesterday I got pretty flusterated with using the bottle of brush on super glue so I quit…

Started by Paul Douglass

1 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Frank Paul Finecey

A place to find hard woods

This is where I got my boisdarc or osage orange wood from he's a real nice guy and he's from Texas too!http://www.texaswoodcrafts.net

Started by Old Lowe

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Paul Douglass

string gauge calculator

http://www.strothers.com/string_choice.htmif you're looking to figger out what strings to use, a good starting place. 

Started by Diane in Chicago

0 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Voodoo Highway

22 inch dulcimer scale for JoJo

These measurements are in millimeters.

Started by tinyguitars

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Diane in Chicago

Ford's gimmick: Car parts into Musical instruments

Ford doesn’t want to leave any stone unturned to restore their place in the North American auto industry and in the process, it comes up…

Started by Ted Crocker

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Bob Harrison

Harry Manx in concert

I just saw Harry Manx in concert in Portsmouth Rhode Island last night. A one-man show (well, I suppose two men if I count the sound guy),…

Started by Larry McInnes

1 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Tres Seaver

Seasick Steve on 'Top Gear'

Im sure all us brits caught Mr Seasick on 'Top Gear' last week, but thought our brothers out west might like it too. 'Top Gear' has an est…

Started by Roosterman

9 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Steve Becker

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service