Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Jason May's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome. Currently trying to source or fabricate diaphragms."

Jason May replied May 23, 2011 to Building a Stroviols - What is the resonator attached to?

8 May 23, 2011
Reply by Jason May

"I'm looking at antique car horns right now. Really need to keep the budget down. But…"

Jason May replied May 22, 2011 to Building a Stroviols - What is the resonator attached to?

8 May 23, 2011
Reply by Jason May

"I just popped of the thingy from my Brunswick. What is this piece called? There must…"

Jason May replied May 22, 2011 to Building a Stroviols - What is the resonator attached to?

8 May 23, 2011
Reply by Jason May

"Well. I do have an old Victrola. Not one I want to butcher, but I can look at the ho…"

8 May 23, 2011
Reply by Jason May

"Great job. Excellent video. I like seeing that little pickup tucked away there.  Exc…"

Jason May replied Jan 25, 2011 to Crazy guitar/Ted is Awesome! Introducing: Swimming in Trees

8 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Piht Bull

"Aw man.  Now I found that one of the tips of the xbrace is lifting. That's a problem…"

Jason May replied Jan 8, 2011 to Pulled Up Bridge on Twelve String Luthier Question

13 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Skeesix

"Actually, the bridge plate is in good shape. I think it was as string tension issue…"

Jason May replied Jan 7, 2011 to Pulled Up Bridge on Twelve String Luthier Question

13 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Skeesix

"After your suggestions, I have done some deeper digging and found this great video.…"

Jason May replied Jan 5, 2011 to Pulled Up Bridge on Twelve String Luthier Question

13 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Skeesix

"Yeah. I read that adding more to the bridge plate may be necessary. Something as sim…"

Jason May replied Jan 5, 2011 to Pulled Up Bridge on Twelve String Luthier Question

13 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Skeesix

"Yeah. Most guys recommend tightbond 2. I'm just concerned about the deep crevises le…"

13 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Skeesix

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service