Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool lookin' guitar man, great job!! I'm a fan of the allen bolts, thinking of…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Apr 4, 2010 to my second build ever....

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla

"Sorry the link didn't stick, it's "guitarpartsonline.com"."

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Apr 3, 2010 to Inexpesive necks for 6 bangerz

5 Apr 13, 2010

"Over the weekend I also ordered the reamer and some various pin types from Grizzly,…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 22, 2010 to Grizzly.com Luthier Supplies/ great buys on stuff!!

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Dave K.

"Ya otta try out a pair of gusset jeans, they really are comfortable and will last al…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 21, 2010 to Grizzly.com Luthier Supplies/ great buys on stuff!!

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Dave K.

"I'm not sure if the StewMac reamer is American made, but here's something that defin…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 21, 2010 to Grizzly.com Luthier Supplies/ great buys on stuff!!

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Dave K.

"Thanks Ted, I've been wanting to ask the same question for a while now. Do you sugge…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 18, 2010 to What switch do I want?

10 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Wichita Sam

"Very cool, I bet it will sound nice and raunchy."

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 12, 2010 to my first CBG,...

8 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by El'Choppahead

"Doesn't Jack White of the White Stripes have a Daddy Mojo, I've seen a video of him…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 6, 2010 to Elderly Instruments selling cigar box guitars

30 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Wes White

"BINGO!!! "

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Mar 6, 2010 to Elderly Instruments selling cigar box guitars

30 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Wes White

"Heh, heh, just got home and there it was. lookin' at your picture I'm thinking doubl…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 25, 2010 to Fretting tools

13 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service