Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeh, I'm actually patiently (not really) waiting for the delivery of my fret cutting…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 24, 2010 to Fretting tools

13 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla

"Thanks Ted, I told you I was computer dumb! I can't even link up a friggin' video. "

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 20, 2010 to Jack White of the White Stripes/The Dead Weather rips on his Daddy Mojo CBG!!!!

2 Feb 20, 2010

"Yeh man, I'm impressed with your stuff, just the sound I'm looking for. As long as y…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 19, 2010 to Fretting tools

13 Feb 25, 2010

"Hey Lowe, I just got your cone yesterday and I'm really looking forward to putting i…"

13 Feb 25, 2010

"Well I just ordered a pull saw and miter box, I think it will give me the control I…"

13 Feb 25, 2010

"wow, really? i'm thinking i gotta be all totally precise what with all the thousands…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 18, 2010 to Fretting tools

13 Feb 25, 2010

"Hang in there brother, Please give Kevin Trudeu's "Natural cures they don't want you…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 18, 2010 to In Need Of Prayer

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Henry Lowman

"One more vid, I really do have to get to work at some point!! http://www.youtube.co…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 18, 2010 to When my CBG's grow up they wanna be this guitar!!!

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Oh yeh, have you seen these kids, simply amazing!! Very talented. http://www.youtub…"

Eric Wallace a.k.a. Godzilla replied Feb 18, 2010 to When my CBG's grow up they wanna be this guitar!!!

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Pretty awesome sound, kind of like the difference between a regular sax and the bari…"

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ted Crocker

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service