Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Scott aka Farmer Ted's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"To add to Terry's info on relief...a simple way to measure string height above the 1…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied May 21, 2013 to Help!!

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Terry Harris

"Money grab or not, I like it. Might not spend big $ on it, but undeniably serious mo…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Feb 28, 2013 to New Jimi Hendrix Album - People, Hell and Angels.

6 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Melchior

"Always like watching Adam and his crew on Mythbusters...this video is even better. T…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Feb 17, 2013 to Adam Savage Makes Something Wonderful from Scratch

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Scott aka Farmer Ted

"Arrowhead and Big Bear were two of my favorite places...learned to snow ski in Big B…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Feb 12, 2013 to Little Boxes

7 Feb 12, 2013

"They're all made outta ticky-tacky and they all look just the same...left L.A. in '9…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Feb 12, 2013 to Little Boxes

7 Feb 12, 2013

"Too bad for anyone, like myself, who don't tweet on Twitter. That would be a great g…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Feb 3, 2013 to Daddy Mojo & Playboy CBG Giveaway

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Martin Newbery

"One way to deal with that is to ground the tin can. Solder an extra wire to ground l…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Jan 28, 2013 to SHOCK HAZARD !? Electric Canjos

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Pete Regan

"What a tease..was hoping to hear and see someone playing those. But very nice to see…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Jan 27, 2013 to The Gibson Goldtop Collection (The Evolution of the Les Paul)

1 Jan 27, 2013

"May I suggest the Sesotho sord for "Good luck", which I believe is " Ke u lakaletsa…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Jan 17, 2013 to Win a signed copy of our debut album "Junk Funk"

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Sotho Sounds

"Might be out of my exper-teeze...but the cones are designed to take the string load.…"

Scott aka Farmer Ted replied Jan 11, 2013 to An idea for a minor modification to the tricone resonator bridge

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Troy Sriplung

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service