Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Ted Crocker's Discussions (1,472)

Discussions Replied To (673) Replies Latest Activity

"KEEF!!! Read this all the way through.  Wonder what his guitars would bring at aucti…"

Ted Crocker replied Jan 1 to Keith Richards: Five strings, two notes, two fingers and one asshole.

13 Jan 1
Reply by Ted Crocker

"OOPS, Blackie went for over 5 million, the whole auction was the biggest money maker…"

Ted Crocker replied Jan 1 to 3D virtual tour of David Gilmore instrument auction at Christies.

2 Jan 1
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Worth another look!! "

Ted Crocker replied Dec 28, 2019 to Abby Retires: Legendary pickup winder Abigail Ybarro retires after 57 years

8 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Ted Crocker

"OMG, How did I leave this one out, something I try to play on my 3 string Tedecaster…"

Ted Crocker replied Dec 28, 2019 to WARNING -don't watch these vids if you ever think you'll be a guitar player. Derek Trucks at 13 & 12 & 11 years old - plus more growing up

11 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Ted Crocker

"This kid just make it big one day!!  Its funny to watch this puny little kid show up…"

Ted Crocker replied Dec 28, 2019 to WARNING -don't watch these vids if you ever think you'll be a guitar player. Derek Trucks at 13 & 12 & 11 years old - plus more growing up

11 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Ted Crocker

"The Builder Progress Blog, 8 pages that shows step by step how I created this beast.…"

Ted Crocker replied Dec 27, 2019 to The AWESOME video demo of the Hot Rod guitar which I posted the Builder Blog below

1 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Maybe try a search for woodworker or carpenter on Angie's List or on Google with you…"

Ted Crocker replied Oct 27, 2019 to Suggestions needed...

6 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by james pobog

"Can I borrow $140,000 to buy the black one please??"

Ted Crocker replied Jun 19, 2019 to 3D virtual tour of David Gilmore instrument auction at Christies.

2 Jan 1
Reply by Ted Crocker

"I don't record so  I'm not much help.  There is a group here called Recording Studio…"

Ted Crocker replied Jun 2, 2019 to How Do You Record Your Music?

3 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by Tom Temple

"It's like breathing new life into you!"

Ted Crocker replied Feb 9, 2019 to Back to building!

1 Feb 9, 2019
Reply by Ted Crocker

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service