Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Whats the general feeling about adding photos of our previous builds? Iv got maybe 40 pics of my old stuff that I could post for prosperity, or are we starting a fresh??

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to see everything you've done. We'll be getting more people onboard who may not be familiar with your work. Even if they are, it's always nice to go back and see some of the wonderful builds you and everyone else has created. The photo section here will be inspiration for everyone as well as an online archive of what we've made and are proud of.

Besides guitars I'd also like to see shots of any other handmade instruments you all have made, videos too. HMHQ is for builders, players and enthusiasts interested in all types of instruments.
Photos added! :o)
Anybody know where I can find a picture of Tinyguitars builds?lol
just google...tinyguitare...should find his web site..

steve howard said:
Anybody know where I can find a picture of Tinyguitars builds?lol
I noticed on the Nation there were some photos that took ages to open up and seemed elongated and unviewable. Don't know what caused that but maybe the files were far too big. Is there some way this can be restricted here because I found it frustrating and it often prvented me from reading the thread that accompanied the photos.
It could be that people didn't know how to format their pictures properly. I'm not sure how you would find out. You could ask the builders. It probably wasn't the website.

smojo said:
I noticed on the Nation there were some photos that took ages to open up and seemed elongated and unviewable. Don't know what caused that but maybe the files were far too big. Is there some way this can be restricted here because I found it frustrating and it often prvented me from reading the thread that accompanied the photos.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service