Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

build a cigar box guitar in one hour! videos for each step!

WORKSPACE, SUPPLIES AND TOOLS

NECK

NECK, EYE BOLT TUNER INSTALLATION AND BODY BLOCK

MOUNTING THE NECK AND SOUND HOLES

FRET CALCULATION AND FRET MARKERS

STRINGING IT UP, STRINGS AND EYE BOLT TUNERS

TUNE IT UP AN PLAY!

PLAYING THE CIGAR BOX GUITAR : COLLECTIVE SOUL - "SHINE"

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I bummed your eye bolt idea for my first build. Thanks for posting this!
Hello, just a note that I used your shopping list to go to my local Menards hardware store to get all the hardware for my first CBG build and found that the #8 washers and #10 x 24 wing nuts don't fit the 1/4 x 3" eye bolts. I guess it was my own fault for not actually checking before I purchased them. I'll be going back tomorrow to get another size of each. :o)
lol

no the eye bolts are 3/16" and 3" long, not 1/4"

i can't wait to see how your build turns out, good luck, and post lots of pictures when you're done!!!!

Julie Strietelmeier said:
Hello, just a note that I used your shopping list to go to my local Menards hardware store to get all the hardware for my first CBG build and found that the #8 washers and #10 x 24 wing nuts don't fit the 1/4 x 3" eye bolts. I guess it was my own fault for not actually checking before I purchased them. I'll be going back tomorrow to get another size of each. :o)
Oops :o) Good thing they are really cheap! ;o)

Crow said:
lol

no the eye bolts are 3/16" and 3" long, not 1/4"

i can't wait to see how your build turns out, good luck, and post lots of pictures when you're done!!!!

Julie Strietelmeier said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service