Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to encourage all of my friends to make a contribution to the clubhouse tip jar. Some of us have made our contributions already, and would love to have you join us in keeping our site up and running. We all use the wonderful features of this Ning site, and like most things....it isn't free!
We have 500 members now, and many members participate on a daily basis by chatting, contributing photos, videos, HECK, even free lessons on how to play! We share many wonderful things here, and most importantly, FRIENDSHIP. The wealth of knowledge available here to each and every one of us is PRICELESS!
Please contribute what you can to help keep the Clubhouse open!
Thank you so very much!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DITTO!!!!
We need this place and it's our responsibility to help keep it going.
just imagine life without the clubhouse. not a pretty thought.
Dig, Scrape, Beg, Borrow, ( dont steal) and cough up a little cash.
The pennies add up.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
Its a full time job keeping this place going .
Pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
Don't ride on you brother and sister's dime.
ok ok im done. you get the idea.
Yep just did my donation, well worth the money!! This place means the world to me and I will do anything I can to see it keep going strong. We all need to say thank you to Ted for taking the leap and starting the clubhouse. But we all also need to back him up to keep it going, were all a family here and like our on family`s we will do anything for them. So drop a few bucks in the donation jar now and then and lets keep the clubhouse going strong for years to come!!!!
done and done. if yer gonna hang around the basement, ya can chip in fer the beer and pizza. And don't be such a lurker - hidin' in the shadows, peekin' in the windows, yer creepin' us all out. we don't bite (much), and can be quite personable if ya get to know some of us. jump in and chat now & again - you might learn sumthin. it's the un-learning that's the tough part, anyway...
Added to the tip jar last night. The stuff I learned and support on here you can't find anywhere else. Makes sense to me.
HEY JOJO,
LOVE THIS SITE HAVE LEARNED A LOT AND REALY RESPECT THE BUILDERS I HAVE MET ON THIS SITE,THAT SAID, WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER A REASONABLE AMOUNT FOR A CONTRIBUTION? I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP OUT WITH A CONTRIBUTION BUT DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW MUCH WOULD HELP.LET ME KNOW AND ALSO HOW TO SEND IT IN.

C.J EDWARDS
cjtrucker111@yahoo.com
920-606-0201
Hello again. How much each person donates is up to them. If everyone just gives a bit...it will help 'ted to pay for the Ning fee...which for now is $50 a month. So give whatever you want...totally up to each person. And CJ to donate just click the donate button on the home page right hand side, near the top...and the rest is up to you! Thank you so much...we all need this site, for the info, friendship, photos, videos etc. ONCE AGAIN. Thank you so very much!

cjtrucker said:
HEY JOJO,
LOVE THIS SITE HAVE LEARNED A LOT AND REALY RESPECT THE BUILDERS I HAVE MET ON THIS SITE,THAT SAID, WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER A REASONABLE AMOUNT FOR A CONTRIBUTION? I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP OUT WITH A CONTRIBUTION BUT DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW MUCH WOULD HELP.LET ME KNOW AND ALSO HOW TO SEND IT IN.

C.J EDWARDS
cjtrucker111@yahoo.com
920-606-0201
Just through a few in the jar for Ted. He sure has earned it.
Love this site along with my four boys.
Now that it is starting to cool down I well have more time
to spend here and make some more wacky guitars.
On behalf of the Handmade Music Clubhouse....THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Sid Workman said:
Just through a few in the jar for Ted. He sure has earned it.
Love this site along with my four boys.
Now that it is starting to cool down I well have more time
to spend here and make some more wacky guitars.
Yes JoJo! you have encouraged me to make a contribution to the clubhouse. I know this stuff costs and every little bit helps. Besides, we have all stolen other peoples ideas to make our builds look better, haha, and thats worth something. Cheers!
Thanks Rodney...you are a good guy!

rodney fruits said:
Yes JoJo! you have encouraged me to make a contribution to the clubhouse. I know this stuff costs and every little bit helps. Besides, we have all stolen other peoples ideas to make our builds look better, haha, and thats worth something. Cheers!
Have to tell y'all once again! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service