Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

I'm going to link you all from my website,
so if you don't want linked, don't post.
May God bless you all.

Here's mine, tinyguitars.tk
Thanks to David in Florida for getting the dot-tk domain registered again. =)

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done and done :o)

Ok, Iv done a little homework, and the word is that if we all add each other (ie if there is a relevant link BOTH ways), our listings in the search engines will be improved - Im afraid you wont suddenly appear top spot on google, but its a free way of making your site a little easier to find... got to be good!
I would say, try Weebly.com

It's really easy. Not as customizable as writing everything yourself, but their site building utilities are time savers. Plus it is free unless you upgrade to the pro version.
dont worry, I'll get around to adding everyone...I just gotta have my guy do it

Roosterman said:
Done and done :o)

Ok, Iv done a little homework, and the word is that if we all add each other (ie if there is a relevant link BOTH ways), our listings in the search engines will be improved - Im afraid you wont suddenly appear top spot on google, but its a free way of making your site a little easier to find... got to be good!
I've only built one cigar box uke, and I've not created a place for them on my page (two more cbu's in the works right now), but here's my link:
www.mattclara.com

I intend to, eventually, plus I intend to try my hand at side bending, and all that.
Thanks!
www.youtube.com/kenileeburgess

Thank you sir. Happy Holidays.
What kind of problems Jay? Anything I can help you with?

tinyguitars said:
STill haveing a lot of trouble with my site, but will get the newer links up when I can. GOd bless you all.
www.sbunitedsite.com/rightonjohn
www.myspace.com/rightonjohn
www.facebook.com/rightonjohn

I think the facebook link will work, but I'm still figuring that program out. Thanks for doing this. Cheers, John.
Just up and running with this -

http://www.chickenbonejohn.com
www.klangbox.net
the blog is mostly in German and Spanish, but recently I post in English

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service