Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

I have a set of Grover tuners. They were givin to me.They feel very heavy and well built. But my problem is they do not have a hole thru them for the string. And the screw that goes in on the top has a slot but not deep enough to hold strings. There are 2 spacers for each tuner. One smaller,one larger. I have posted a pic. If you have a clue what these are. or how they are supposed to be strung up. Please help.

Views: 1716

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im thinking Stienberg or similar Headstockless designed Guitars use this kind of Tuner...to hazard a geuss.
LJ u sure they are not gotoh tuners
There is no Hole.Just a wide slot thats not very deep.

Naz Nomad said:
Is there a hole down the centre if the pin?

I've seen Gotoh tuners similar to these ...
They dont have the hole like the link you posted. thanks though.

Ace said:
Nope thery say grover.

surffrogg said:
LJ u sure they are not gotoh tuners
i was wondering if there was a string made to fit that gap in the top. for the same idea.i just cant see that slot in the top being a useful way to hook a string tooo.

Andrew C Deighton said:
Im thinking Stienberg or similar Headstockless designed Guitars use this kind of Tuner...to hazard a geuss.
I think I may have found them.

LJ said:
They dont have the hole like the link you posted. thanks though.


Ace said:
Thanks !!!! You Rock!
Ace said:
I think I may have found them.

LJ said:
They dont have the hole like the link you posted. thanks though.


Ace said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service