Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Thanks LJ!

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! This is perfect for newbies like me.
Im glad it can help you Nancy. Thanks for posting it as a discussion Ted.
I am planning on breaking down some songs to add to the discussion to help the people that need it continue to grow as players. I am not the best player and I dont know much about music theory, So I thought I may be able to be of help , Im glad its working for some of you.
WOOOO HOOOOOO

2 new lessons!!

Thanks LJ
Wow, tell you true... your lessons are a lot more interesting than the usual beginner guitar lessons, sure to help a lot of people. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this.
keep it up,,,gives us more,,,thanks again MR.LJ...
Two more LJ videos!
LJ,,,keep up the great lessons,,,your time and effort is truly appreicated.thannks for posting.
LJ, thanks again for the lessons. I would appreciate one on the right hand techniques you are using... as well as the muting that you do. I am such a dummy I have trouble duplicating the rhythms you achieve.

Thanks
Ill see what I can do Lucky. I was told by someone that the motion I use is like trying to shake a booger off the end of your finger. Or drying you hand. Its more of a rolling motion of your wrist and forearm. I try not to move my forearm too much. And just let the thumb/finger,wrist and forearm roll do a majority of the work. Ill see if i can creak it down into a video

Lucky said:
LJ, thanks again for the lessons. I would appreciate one on the right hand techniques you are using... as well as the muting that you do. I am such a dummy I have trouble duplicating the rhythms you achieve.

Thanks
Hi LJ, I am fairly new to CBG's, having built my first three. Now, it's time to learn how to play! Your lessons are very helpful and I am sounding more like a REAL guitarist every day, with your guidence. Thanks for taking the time to make it simpler for so many others.
Hal
Awesome to hear Hal! I am glad its helpin. Im gonna do a few more videos to add to my library just been really busy lately.

Hal Somervill said:
Hi LJ, I am fairly new to CBG's, having built my first three. Now, it's time to learn how to play! Your lessons are very helpful and I am sounding more like a REAL guitarist every day, with your guidence. Thanks for taking the time to make it simpler for so many others.
Hal

Hi LJ, Could you tell me what the distance is from the bridge to the nut on your guitars, and is it consistant with all your builds? Thanks

Hal

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service