Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Let's see your first build of the new year. Mine is a bolt on neck 4 string fretted to get over my fear of bolt on's...

There's a tutorial of the whole process at.... http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/WichitaSam/Building%20a%20...

Happy New Year to all,
the best,

Wichita Sam

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok here's my first for the year headless dulcijo
That's a sweet build on many levels Sam. I haven't completed one this year yet and hoping to steal a few hours here and there to complete my lowezo.

Happy New Year and wishes for health and wealth...

Ted
mine was not as complicated as you guys,s were it was a simple whiskey d-bow

great idea sam thanks.
Those are some nice ones. And thinks Sam for the picture tutorial. I have two barely started. Lots left to do and don't know when I get done. The black one will be for my grandson. The other box is going to be a tenor ukulele for my boss. She is a floist so it will have a rose in the sound hole. Bothe will have bolt in necks but accustical.

Paul, You're welcome for the tutorial.... it took about 2 hours to organize, plus the time to take the pics during the build. The neck was left over from a project that never got off the ground. I've been helped by so many others (including and especially Uncle Ted) so it seemed natural to give back. Be sure to post your finished CBGs. I always learn something from everyone's build. Happy New Year, the best, Wichita Sam
Paul Douglass said:
Those are some nice ones. And thinks Sam for the picture tutorial. I have two barely started. Lots left to do and don't know when I get done. The black one will be for my grandson. The other box is going to be a tenor ukulele for my boss. She is a floist so it will have a rose in the sound hole. Bothe will have bolt in necks but accustical.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service