Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Hi,

Hit a bit of a brick wall with this one so I hope someone out there can help me out.

I need a Left Handed 24 fret electric guitar neck for a particular build, but much as Iv tried, I cant find one at any price.

Any ideas? Im happy to ship one in from anywhere! Or do you have one?

I guess if all else fails I can convert a 24 fret RIGHT handed neck, if the price was right!

Cheers

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome to my world rooster! ive ranted for donkeys years about this - the minute a lefty asks about a git the price seems to magically rise 25-50% a complete rip off imo.

good luck finding one

Yep, it is odd how it costs so much more. I suppose its economies of scale.

Or a con....

Thanks for the pointers too Jkevn.

As it turns out a fellow CBGer has one in his attic which is now on its way to me, so thats that sorted.... and without having to remortgage the house :)

You can try eBay for Eden Necks, they have some listed as righty/leftie with paddle headstocks you can shape yourself.

Edit:  Fixed link

Yep....Eden Necks are quite good (there is a bit difference between them), but I have 3 or 4 of them. Only problem is that it takes at least 2 weeks, sometimes 4 or 5 to get then in Europe

ted's link didn't work:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_n...

Thanks chaps. Managed to pick up a old but never used one from fellow CBGer David Lloyd (thanks!), but Il keep a note of Eden necks for future reference.

B

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service