Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

A custom build jumps over my "centenial" WS # 200....

Wichita Sam # 201

201.jpg 201 picture by WichitaSam

Its a fretted three stringer, fancy headstock, vintage (looking) tuners, maple neck, mahogany fretboard.

201soundholes.jpg 201. soundholes picture by WichitaSam

Nice little design feature with soundholes in the neck end of the box, a mahogany bridge with brass bar saddle, gold tone volume knob and a hand cut trapeze string termination...

If you want more, click below....

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/WichitaSam/Wichita%20Sam%20201/?albumview=slideshow

the best,

Wichita Sam

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your double century!! :o)
thanks
Very nice build sam. Congrats on 200, you've sure come a long way in a short time. Good luck on the next 100!
Thanks Ted.... no bad for a "bottom feeder"...... ;-)
200!! man that's awesome, I just sold my first yesterday, to my nephew for a measly $200, but it's all good and the look on his face made it all worth it!

Ted, Ted I finally did it, I was able to link up a picture. Maybe I'm not COMPLETELY computer dumb.

It's an inside joke Sam, and kind of a milestone for myself to be successful at linking up a picture of one of my builds.

Congrats again, I hope I make it to 200, that's kind of a big deal brother!!!!
Attachments:
thanks and congrats on your success

Godzilla said:
200!! man that's awesome, I just sold my first yesterday, to my nephew for a measly $200, but it's all good and the look on his face made it all worth it!

Ted, Ted I finally did it, I was able to link up a picture. Maybe I'm not COMPLETELY computer dumb.

It's an inside joke Sam, and kind of a milestone for myself to be successful at linking up a picture of one of my builds.

Congrats again, I hope I make it to 200, that's kind of a big deal brother!!!!
Damn Sam #201 looks great and I love the soundholes. My last acous,electric build had one soundhole on the top (just for me) I have never thought about trying that angle. I bet if you sit with a wall on the headstock side youll get a nice effect. congrats on 201. I wish I'd have kept better count.
LJ and Randy,

Thanks.... it's been fun and getting funner everyday. People are starting to find me on a regular basis to do custom work and I haven't spent a penny on advertising.... Just trying to be helpful on the forums......

the best,

Sam

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service