Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Hello friends and fellow builders.  I am currently running a Facebook promotion/competition for my Jugtones page.  The premise is simple:  get your friends to "like" the Jugtones Facebook page.  The person with the most referrals by Feb 28th will win a free Heineken Beer Keg Amplifier!

View full contest details by clicking the "Contest" tab on the Jugtones Facebook page, or by clicking the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jugtones/290941105677?v=app_7146470109

Thanks guys & gals, and good luck!

-Scott

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it looks very nice but anyone who enjoys veneer and hates mistreatment of americans abroad should consider boycotting all dutch products namely heiniken and amstel light. google dutch tourist ban for more info.

take that captain peroxide!

So you want people to boycott a Holland beer company because the Dutch government reserves the right to deny you access to illegal drugs in Amsterdam?  If you've seen my instruments then you might suspect (correctly) that i enjoy an illegal smile fairly regularly, but even I think your boycott is both extreme & pointless.  I'm not a huge Heineken fan personally, but I'm certainly not going to persecute them for something they have no say in.

Of course, if you're holding on to some conspiracy theory insinuating that this law it's the direct result of the lobbying of Dutch beer companies in an effort to sell more of their product to visiting foreigners who might otherwise just smoke dope instead, well... i'd need to see some proof on that one... 

-Scott

i actually have good xtian freinds there who dont smoke thats not why i go heniken is actually the milkwakee best of holland and the dutch dont drink it because its crap theyve fooled you into thinking its great. i dont drink i dont smoke viet. theres american power drink cans that would work just as well. more than likely im going back to dutchland in march not for viet not for whores and i plan on spending very little staying with freinds for free and only shopping in turkish stores, because they dont throw me out for being a usa national. cheers!
Scott Winburn said:

So you want people to boycott a Holland beer company because the Dutch government reserves the right to deny you access to illegal drugs in Amsterdam?  If you've seen my instruments then you might suspect (correctly) that i enjoy an illegal smile fairly regularly, but even I think your boycott is both extreme & pointless.  I'm not a huge Heineken fan personally, but I'm certainly not going to persecute them for something they have no say in.

Of course, if you're holding on to some conspiracy theory insinuating that this law it's the direct result of the lobbying of Dutch beer companies in an effort to sell more of their product to visiting foreigners who might otherwise just smoke dope instead, well... i'd need to see some proof on that one... 

-Scott

Beam me up Scotty

(haaa when he typed 'xtian' all i could think about was what sunglasses and shoes he's sporting)

Like my good friend Forrest says: Life is like a box of chocolates. U never no what yur gonna get. Nice amp Scott.By the way I like yur websight with the man playin around the jug.Pretty kool

Thanks Steve... that's actually me playing round that jug

Ted, me too! hahah  I had to look it up... and then i felt stupid for not getting it right away

Billy, punctuation is your friend mate.  Have fun in dutchland, i'm jealous! 

it is a nice amp btw. and no i wont be having alot of fun geert wilders is making a very unhealthy environment there and riots french style may break out very soon even lynchings. i have a few things to do id like to go to france and see the oldest gourd banjo. and austria to see atillas sword. but i doubt i will get that far. i hope to get up to the hune bedden in june to see ancient tombs older than the pyramids. as for xtian i spell it xtian and im an xtian as in KINGS X or cross. ive been back and forth for close to 10 years now so i have kindof a love hate thing going on with holland. theyre also the worst blues musicians ever lol. pay no mind to my boycott war. peace

Just thought I would throw in this bit of information. The Netherlands government is proposing a law that would make it illegal for people without a Dutch passport to obtain the drugs that were open for them before. It would kill the heavy tourist market in Amsterdam, but it could stop the trafficking of drugs into neighboring countries.

Billy I hope you have a safe trip there. A tip I learned from an Abbie Hoffman book: if you place a layer of Vaseline on the outside of a breathing mask it will stop the strong effects of tear gas. Of course I have never been in the situation to try it out, but hey...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service