Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Hi, Folks! My name is Molly McCurdy, and I’m from Waynesville, NC. I’ve been building custom designed dulcimers since 1986. Never make any two alike, with custom designed sound holes and pyrography. I love what I do! I’m retired from hospital administration, have 3 grown children, one girl and two boys, 7 beautiful grandchildren, 2 precious great-granddaughters, 2 miniature demons - I mean dachshunds - and quite a few dust bunnies and piles of sawdust. No outfit is complete without sawdust! Thanks for having me on here!

Views: 23

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Molly!  We love your pics and love that you share with us.  If we love what we do it is therapy and not a job...  I want to get into pyrography, I have tools but never got the push...

We all love kids and grand and great but truth be told, we'd love to see pics of your D-Hounds!!!!

(not a d-hound, but my BFFF Angus - a BIG Shihtzu

CELEBRATE SAWDUST!!!

Ted Crocker said:

Hi Molly!  We love your pics and love that you share with us.  If we love what we do it is therapy and not a job...  I want to get into pyrography, I have tools but never got the push...

We all love kids and grand and great but truth be told, we'd love to see pics of your D-Hounds!!!!

(not a d-hound, but my BFFF Angus - a BIG Shihtzu

Welcome to the form

Good stuff :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service