Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

As per usual ol' Sidewalk last to the party but...

...I have all the standard excuses... Dog ate my homework, included...

Just wanted to touch base... I play North Mississippi hill country blues on various geetars, a Lowebow and my secret weapon...

... the Rockerman hisself's 'Back Porch" 5 stringed growler... I do some OMB and some duo and some of this or that...

BTW, I just moved outta hillbilly heaven in the Blue Ridge Mountain where I has the most secluded 17 acres of solitude to Wingate (Win-git) NC which is 25 miles south east of Charlotte where the P-Vine (wife) and I have about 5 acres of seclusion (sans the mountains)...

I just competed in the Charlotte Blues Society Challenge and won the sumabich so looks like I'll be off to Memphis in a few months for the IBC...

That's about it...

Sidewalk Bob(ert)

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BTW, I had this ol' boy at another joint who was going to build me a diddlybow and Rockerman wound me up a new pickup but it never happened...

SB~

Hey Bobert you old hippy redneck, how thehell are ya.  I see you found my hiding place.  Congrats on the IBC - we're rootin fer ya.

Folks, check out Sidewalk Bob / 13 Shades of Blues at CD Baby.  Awesome real blues, listen before you buy.  Hard to name a favorite track but I love his take on Copperhead Road.

Here's the Back Porch'r I made for him, the first in the line of Rusty Nail guitars

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service