Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Post Photos of the Kitchen Sink Challenge Here

Views: 236

Replies to This Discussion

Change of plans. I rebuilt it with the knives and bridge on the cutting board but I still wasn't happy. I swapped out the knives for bamboo skewers and it ROCKS! Rocks the whole neighborhood cause I also installed a Tesla to plug it in.

Attachments:
Iner Souster said:

Attachments:
My wife gave up trying to kill me years ago. now I just pay dearly
Randy S. Bretz said:
If I made that my wife would kill me....lol, but you do make some awesome creations.

Iner Souster said:

headless blender resonator

sounds like a banjo if ya pick it,sounds like a resonator if ya use a slide.
Hi Ted,
Close to the wire I know, but here is a three string fretless reso I built using two pot lids inverted and bolted together. No problem from the wife... I got them from the Salvation Army for a couple bucks.
Attachments:
Lucky's pot lid reso. Looking good Lucky! How's it sound?

Lucky said:
Hi Ted,

Close to the wire I know, but here is a three string fretless reso I built using two pot lids inverted and bolted together. No problem from the wife... I got them from the Salvation Army for a couple bucks.
For me adding photos is more complicated than building...and believe me I have a hell of time building....anyway here is my humble submission
Attachments:
Williams photos. I wish they were bigger, cool use of kitchen stuff

william E. Drumm said:
For me adding photos is more complicated than building...and believe me I have a hell of time building....anyway here is my humble submission

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service