Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Michael Glenn's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It took me awhile to realize this, but gbe tuning actually sets you up to play open…"

Michael Glenn replied May 12, 2011 to Essential Chords for 3 string tuned to gbe

9 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Glenn Reither

"Awesome, thanks guys.  I'm not exactly sure what direction the website's gonna take;…"

Michael Glenn replied May 9, 2011 to Essential Chords for 3 string tuned to gbe

9 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Glenn Reither

"Alright, now I've got 20+ songs up on my site, now I can show what I was talking abo…"

Michael Glenn replied May 6, 2011 to Can anyone help me find some good 3 chord songs?

26 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Neil Sewell

"Thanks Diane.  The list on the Dr. Banjo site is along the lines of what I'm looking…"

Michael Glenn replied May 4, 2011 to Can anyone help me find some good 3 chord songs?

26 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Neil Sewell

"Yes, standard tuning is GBE.  Also the open tuning chord shapes work for ANY open tu…"

Michael Glenn replied May 3, 2011 to I, IV, V Chord Charts for 3 String (fixed)

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"Sorry, Phrygian Kid, I meant I want to know what songs to play - not what chords.  G…"

Michael Glenn replied May 3, 2011 to Can anyone help me find some good 3 chord songs?

26 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Neil Sewell

"Sorry, I guess in all my excitement I wasn't clear on what I'm looking for.   I play…"

Michael Glenn replied May 3, 2011 to Can anyone help me find some good 3 chord songs?

26 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Neil Sewell

"Hi Jess,   I've done that already and the problem is the songs I find aren't notated…"

26 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Neil Sewell

RSS

© 2022   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service